Every time I make my journey to the cafe I always look forward to eating some ice cream, in the hopes that FINALLY it would be creamy like ice cream should be when getting it from a machine. Well, my hopes are diminished when I see the beige frozen carnation milk mixture come out! It really saddens me because I really really love soft serve vanilla ice cream especially from carvel! I remember when the cafe used to have real ice cream coming out of those big silver machines (sigh). This is a recipe that could possibly use to put in that machine, just in case someone from the cafe reads this!
Prep Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 27 mins
- 1 Place milk in electric mixing bowl.
- 2 Make pudding according to directions on box.
- 3 Add pudding & sugar to mixer, blend well.
- 4 Add Cool Whip and Vanilla to mixer, blend well.
- 5 Pour mixture into 1 gallon ice cream maker.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/soft-serve-vanilla-ice-cream-222030#ixzz1KOY0QoSw